Message from HR
Welcome to the start of another Open Enrollment season! It is our pleasure to provide you with this website as a resource to manage your benefits at the District.
We encourage you to take some time to learn about your options. Everything you need to update, re-enroll, or change can be found here. This is the one time of year you can make changes to your benefits, unless you experience a documented mid-year qualifying event, such as marriage, birth, gain or loss of other group health coverage. For your reference we have emailed you, your Benefit Coverage Outline, which indicates your current benefit election; along with a monthly payment tracker and CVWD's payment options and methods.
Here are a few benefit highlights and important reminders:
- All Anthem participants will receive a new Member ID Card for the 2024 plan year in December.
- Anthem PPO plans are leaving MedImpact and returning to Anthems internal Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM), known as Carelon Rx.
- Anthem Health Guide will replace Anthem’s traditional member services for Anthem PPO participants. Anthem Health Guides are trained in our medical plans and benefits and will be able to refer you to various point solutions such as Carrum, Hinge, Modern Health, Progyny along with other Anthem programs that might be helpful to you.
All forms must be emailed to HR by 5:00 p.m. on October 25.
If you do not need to make any enrollment changes, your current benefit election will remain the same, but at the 2024 rates (as shown on your Benefit Coverage Outline).
2024 Benefits Checklist
Open Enrollment is a great time to review your existing benefit sections, evaluate any anticipated needs, learn more about the District benefit offerings, and make any adjustments for the upcoming plan year. To assist you in that, we've provided a handy checklist below.
STEP 1: Review Your Coverage
- Your Individual Benefit Coverage Outline, Monthly Payment Tracker, and CVWD's Payment Options were emailed to you.
- If you did not receive it, please contact Rosie at (909) 483-7497.
- View updated rates on the 2024 Insurance Premium Rate Sheet (Retiree)
- View plan features & highlights
- Review benefit summaries & legal notices
STEP 2: Make Changes
- Print forms to make changes to your medical plan
- Add or remove dependents (up to age 26) by contacting Rosie.