Board of Directors
About the Board
The Board of Directors develops the policies of the District. The District General Manager / Chief Executive Officer is appointed by the Board of Directors and oversees the day-to-day operations of the District.
A five-member publicly elected Board of Directors governs the District. Each member is elected to a four-year term, with terms overlapping.
- Randall James Reed, President
- Jimmie Moffatt, Director
- James V. Curatalo, Jr., Director @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Mark Gibboney, Vice President
- Kevin Kenley, Director
- John Bosler, General Manager / Chief Executive Officer @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Are held every second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:00 p.m.
- Administrative Offices
10440 Ashford St.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- All Board Meetings are open to the public.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available upon approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
In January 2020, the CVWD Board of Directors took action, as required by Senate Bill 415, by adopting Resolution No. 2020-1-2 to change the district general election from November of odd-numbered years to the statewide general election in November of even-numbered years, beginning with the November 2022 election. The final step in the process was for CVWD to submit and receive approval from the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors, which was completed in January 2021. The election cycle change was a public process that was approved by CVWD and the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors at public meetings.The next General Election is scheduled for November 2024, Divisions 1 and 2 will be up for election.
CVWD Voting Districts
General Facts about By-Division Elections:
- Each geographic area (division) of the CVWD service area will be represented by one member.
- The District is divided into five geographically defined divisions that are approximately equal in population.
- A professional demographer is contracted every 10 years, after the census, to assist in dividing the District accordingly.
- The last redistricting process was completed in April 2022.
What do CVWD Divisions look like?
You can find a map of the current Divisions Here