CVWD is changing to monthly billing this summer, and we are excited to offer this higher level of service to customers.
- Customers can budget for their customer billing statements more easily, on a monthly basis.
- Monthly billing will help to identify potential leaks or excessive use sooner, reducing water waste and higher bills.
- Customers will receive important information from CVWD every 30 days, instead of 60 days.
What Customers Need to Know:
- As part of the monthly billing transition, CVWD is reorganizing the schedule in which we bill. During this time, customers may received a billing statement that is out of their normal billing cycle.
- During this transition, customer billing statements can range from 20 days of service to 70 days of service. All tiers and service charges will be pro-rated according to the number of days in your billing cycle.
- During this transition, the content of the customer billing statement may be slightly modified.
- Beginning this summer, customers will start receiving 12 customer billing statements a year instead of six.
- The current base charges of the customer billing statement will be half of what they are for the current bi-monthly billing statement. (see below)
Current Base Charges Will be Cut in Half