Ways To Pay Your Bill
Make a One Time Payment
Make a One Time Payment by using a credit or debit card, or draft from your bank account (no fee).
E-Z Pay® Direct Debit
E-Z Pay® Direct Debit allows you to have your customer billing statement paid automatically from your bank account (there is no cost for this service).
- Eligibility - Open to all CVWD residential accounts, participants' accounts must be in good standing and not subject to existing payment arrangements or extensions. You may not have more than one returned check within the last 12 months.
- Rejected Payments - Payments may be rejected by your financial institution
E-Z Pay Authorization Form
Autopay: The Autopay billing payment service allows your customer billing statement automatically charged to your credit card or drafted from your bank account. Once sign up, CVWD will post your payment 15 days after your statement is mailed (there is no fee for this service).
Pay by Phone
To pay your bill through our Automated phone system please call 855-654-CVWD and have your Account ID and your Visa or Mastercard available.
Pay in Person
- Cash: At the customer service counter
- Check: At the customer service counter, in the night drop-box, or by mail
- Credit or Debit Card: Visa or Mastercard only - no fee; at the counter, on our website, or through our automated telephone account inquiry system